Friday, May 24, 2013

LIVE FOR TODAY

As the day light shined through my window
I woke up with a smile on my face
It is a new day! In fact a gracious one! A stolen day from borrowed time
I live for today because of HIM! THE ALMIGHTY
I am thankful and grateful for my family, friends, and colleaguesGod has blesseme with.
I have decided to push away the pain, tears, bitterness, anger andletting them go
One cannot help but marvel at the intricate design of a single leaf, 

or the roar of a great waterfall. 
Even the buds that appear on the trees, the birds in the branches nest,
The Butterflies and bees
Waiting for flowers at their best.
Today, I will feel the nature: God’s Awesomeness!
Today, I shall live, making the best of everything because tomorrow might be too lat

No comments:

Post a Comment